Student Participation Group
Two representatives are elected from each class within the year level. With the SRC Representatives they become the key leadership group of the Year Level.
- They represent the concems of the students from their homeroom.
- They meet with the Year Level Leader at each year level and discuss the issues that cause concern amongst the year level and classes
- These issues are then taken by the SRC Representatives to the SRC.
- They are involved in the planning and organisation of activities within the year level such as Reﬂection Days, Formals and Socials and speciﬁc year level activities such as Ancient Civilisations Day at Year 7.
- They are involved in the planning of whole school activities such as Brigidine Celebration Day, Swimming and Athletics Camivals.